I’m starting a new thing for me… Five Friday Favorites.
Now that I’m working a
9-5 8.30-5.30 (stupid labor laws), I have the immense luxury of an actual defined weekend (save the few times a year I have to work on the weekend, or the many many Girl Scout Weekends). With a weekend comes that fantastic/horrible little thing, Friday. It is the worst day of the week- because you wake up with a ticking clock on your happiness/misery, and it is the best day of the week because… FRIDAY.
Without any more blathering… Here are this week’s Five Friday Favorites.
- YouTube on Lunch Breaks- because talking with your mouth full is rude… but watching isn’t.
- Harry Potter Series & Fandom- Um, yeah. ‘nough said.
- Postcrossing.com – because who doesn’t love getting and sending mail?
- Not Dieting (and encouraging people around me to not diet)- skinny isn’t worth happy, or faking healthy in an unsustainable way
- Recycling– Even though I live and work in Oregon, this is apparently a struggle in my office- but I am slowly creating converts, and I love it.
What are your five Friday favorites this week? Tell me in the comments!