Sorry it’s Saturday on half the planet- but I’m running behind on life (I ended up back at the office on Thursday night). But here’s Five Favorites for Friday!
- Vanilla Marshmallows– I keep a bag of minis under my desk for coco emergencies, but the vanilla ones make my heart, and hot coco sing!
- Costco Gas Stations- I’m not a math major, but $50 for a Costco card, and 70c a gallon savings means I make the difference after about 6 Prius fill-ups. So yeah- that works.
- Friday Night Pizza Night- Newsflash to any Romantic-type Prospects, my Dad and I have a Friday routine of Pizza and semi-intellectual TV and occasionally alcoholic beverages. You can join in, but you cant break it up.
- Co-workers Treat– My boss isn’t the kind of person who foots the bill without the company footing the bill. But I have an amazing co-worker who picked up lunch, without any reason today.
- Catalogs– They may be a thing of the past, and something that is rapidly falling out of favor- but I love getting them in the mail and thumbing through all the options.
What do you love this week? (My 6th thing is commentators!)