It’s Friday!!! Huzzahhh!!
- This week, Friday is a favorite, because even though this was a short week (Monday was an American Holiday: Presidents Day) it took forever to get here.
- Boss on vacation. ‘nuf said.
- My knock-off California Pizza Kitchen Thai Crunch Salad. It takes forever to make for a lunch, but I’ve been really into it.
- TLC’s the Little Couple. In anticipation for the March 4th release of the new (or continued) season, I have been watching back episodes. It’s nice to see normal people living their lives, committed to their lives not a television persona. It’s also nice to see them protecting images of their newly adopted child until the family has had time to adjust to life in a new family, country, and continent.
- My IRL Friends. Now, internet friends, dont get down. I’m just very appreciative for a handful of folks who take my call, call me, and with whom I get to have game night without worrying about being slaughtered (I’m sure you are all very very nice people, but it is the Internet- and we have the Lifetime channel).
What are you in love with this week?
I’m always in love with you, XOXOX Mae