- DayQuil and NightQuil the brand name stuff, jell capsules, at regular increments, have been holding a horrible cold at bay all week.
- Madam M, my work wife, who has kept me entertained during a particularly sloooow week for me, while trying to not get infected with my cold, and keep up with the swamp that is her work.
- Grocery Store Chinese Food, I know it’s not authentic. I don’t want it to be authentic. But it tastes good, and I will eat plates of it, even when I’m not hungry, which is good when you’re sick and skinny (hey- skinny girls have problems too!).
- Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily’s Chocolate came in my Love with Food subscription box. These little bits of lovely are deceptive with their simple chocolate coat, then get you when the dried blueberry fills your mouth with summery goodness. 5 thumbs up!
- Rain and Fog. We’ve had an unusual winter in the Northwest, with many sunny and snowy days. but I love my foggy valley and it’s drizzly weather. I loved being able to cozy up with hot-coco and a nice sweater and actually breathe in the air. Clearly, this is where I am meant to be.
This post includes a referral link, which may result in compensation of some description to the author. For more information about A MaeDay Life’s Referral, Review, and Disclosure policy please visit my Full Disclosure page.