What a wonderful end to a very long week. Thank goodness it’s over, right? Well no matter how long the week takes- it always gets to Friday… and I’m always happy to share what got me through the week.
- My Audible.com subscription. Our local DJ’s are getting repetitive, and by listening to books on my almost two hours worth of drive time a day, I feel much more productive (and better about my other current reading habits).
- Since I basically live out of a bag and a laundry basket during the week, my Curvyman from Nite Ize prevents one of the greatest first world frustrations in life- tangled headphones. It’s really the worst part of the brilliance of hair style saving ear buds.
- I live out of my Custom Laptop Bags from TimBuk2. I use a medium, that is high reflective (I’m terrified to get run over in the parking-lot, especially on a Friday night) and mine has an awesome teal patterned center panel for a little kick. It’s roomy, it has a million pockets, and it has absolutely all the features I ever wanted- until the release a new version that I HAVE to have.
- The end of Girl Scout Cookie Season. We turned in all of our paperwork. WOOOOOOO!!! It’s time to…
partysleep in past 8 on Saturday.
- We The Kings / CTFxC tour vlogs. Watching Charles’ vlogs from tour are like being a roadie with one of your favorite bands- but with good beds, warm showers, and the lovelyness of a 10 minute limit with the boys. Seriously, there’s a reason Ally doesn’t tour with them!
What do you loves this week?
Happy Friday! Love, Mae