Oh Fridays, how sweetly you come.
- Telecommuting. Oh yeah, a paid day in a hoodie and jeans. And I’m able to keep an eye on things at home.
- Spring rain storms- I think the kids on Spring break here in Oregon hate that it’s been pouring all week, but I love it.
<iframe src=”//embed.gettyimages.com/embed/480868045?et=-cvzrOagdkSRc9gICRTBkg&sig=1wmEI9egbIdJ38brFrpT7ngHC2mJ1CboQrjg4JzWPwI=” width=”467″ height=”436″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”>
- The prospect of a weekend, unscheduled.
- Veronica Mars (Season One)- though I was the right demographic when it was on TV, I wasn’t intrested. I thought I’d watch some on Amazon Prime with the new Kickstarter funded movie in theaters, and now I’m hooked. Totally fabulous. (this is probably where a fair share of my rainy unscheduled weekend will go!)
- A most excellent online community. I had a brain injury hard week, and everyday I got to read a mailbox full of interesting things from interesting people. I love you guys!
What do you loves this week?
Happy Friday! Love, Mae