This Friday is brought to you by my Grandmother… and her brilliance of wanting a 75th birthday party in Las Vegas. Happy Birthday Gran!
- My accountant mother, who does my taxes with me standing there, supplying her with various forms I’ve received. Seriously she does the whole families taxes in a weekend, and I basically just show up. Love you Mom!
- Powell’s Nalegene Collection I have a
smalllarge collection of these, and I proudly let my Portlander Geek Freak flag fly while I travel with them in hand. Mine also sport my bumper sticker collection, since I’m not a fan of getting my car keyed. Smart people Hydrate!
- This week’s The Broke and Bookish Top Ten Tuesday Responses. The prompt was amazing, and I really enjoyed seeing what everyone else wants… now of course my covet list is up to like 90, instead of just my original 10.
- Lobster J. This week was her Birthday. And she’s been a fantastic friend since the last day of seventh grade, when she learned my whole name in a singlegreeting- she still has the yearbook with it written into the crease. Without a doubt I would be a different person without her in my life.
- BookBoy, whose Birthday was also this week (they are only 1 day apart). BookBoys mom (BookMom) chatted the Lobsters’ and I up on Registration Day of Senior Year in High School. Since then he and I have written hundreds of letters, shared prayers and secrets, survived my college and his war experiences, and driven cross country in a Mazda. We have never dated- but I am closer to him than I have been to most boyfriends.
What (and who) do you loves this week?
Happy Friday! Love, Mae