Oh man… it’s Friday. When did that happen?
- The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet: A Novel by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick. I’ve been reading/listening to this adaptation of an adaptation that totally could become an adaptation. It is all the background secrets and stories that I imagined it and then some. And so my every free moment is spent on it. It will be finished by the end of the weekend, and I will get a *glowing* review soon.
- Okay you guys, bananas aren’t very glamorous, but they are very very very tasty and easy to eat, and largely guilt free.
- The Quotes blanket from Barnes and Nobel BookBoy and Mom both bought me independently. It’s the perfect weight and cuddlyness and it washes well, and the AC is killing me at home.
- Tomorrow’s start of hiking and camping season. The weather isn’t very summery, but in Oregon you’ve got to take the trail by the horns and run with it. We’re doing about 5.5 miles, so wish me luck!
- The Corporate Operations Team at work. We had a hard week in terms of the work, and their attitude and cooperative nature really made it not awful.
What do you loves this week?
Happy Friday! Love, Mae